Monday, July 8, 2013

Design Wall Monday - July Goals

June was an exciting month with the grand opening et al, but I also had my birthday and got sick....so it has been a slow start to July, but am feeling so much better!

On my design wall....the blue jean brick quilt.


Just added the borders (after this picture was taken) of the same white material as the 'mortar'.

Now to quilt it. Ideas welcome! :-)

Got the other 4 'tree' quilts pieced and now need to quilt them as well.

Created an oversized queen as a surprise anniversary gift for a well loved wife...her husband is due to pick it up today. Hoping to post photos next week after the delivery ;-)

With the long over due commissions almost out of the way, I can get back to quilting for client's who have been patiently awaiting their quilt tops to be quilted.

It has been fun meeting new people in town, now that the studio is open. Tourists are stopping in too!


3 comments:

  1. Love the look of the quilt! Good luck with all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bricks. That would make a good border on my hours quilt. How big are the Tree quilts?? Have fun with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful bricks quilt. I'm not good with the quilting part but maybe do echo quilting inside each brick.

    ReplyDelete