1. This month's Technique classes cover Half Square Triangles. It has been so fun to see the light bulbs turn on in my students! Their results are improving every week and their excitement makes me smile. Here is a shot of the morning class after block 2.1 (1st block of Month 2)....the Churn Dash.
2. Tuesday before Thanksgiving--our project class was a Jelly Roll Race!
3. Client quilts --including a run to Walla Walla for dropoffs (4) and pickups (12) and two headed for publication in a book. This month I finished my first 4 years of owning a long-arm. An entire post about it is here. Amazing that it has been over 250 client quilt tops delivered to me that I returned at least quilted ...some bound. Added to that would be my own quilts and commissions that I did from start to finish. I quilted 14 client tops this month and did a commission as well (see below).
4. This fall table runner was commissioned to be given as a gift at a Thanksgiving Celebration. How thoughtful of the guest. - Finish #18
6. The latest Country Register in your region will likely include instructions to make this adorable penguin. Be sure to pick up your own copy!