Sunday, September 24, 2017

I wish you a merry ..block #5

Checking in on my progress from the "I Wish You a Merry Quilt Along"






Block #5 ---This snowman is so cute!!  Thanks Powered by Quilting  You're getting a sneek peek on the 'white' and the 'hat' fabric about to be released at market in a collection called Alpine Ice. I've got a new design coming out called Alpine Nights that will use these and more from the collection. Can't wait to share more details about it next month.




Here was Block #3 ...I don't think I blogged about it, but did post on my instagram account. Thanks to Slice of Pi Quilts.



Block #4 ...well, it is still in progress. I'm gearing up to teach at AQS Quilt Week in Des Moines, IA in another week (Oct. 4-6)...so I've got a lot going on at the moment. Fusing has been drawn out and I'll continue to work on it this week as I have time.

Thanks #islandbatik for these great fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. Looking really good! Both blocks. Sometimes life takes precedence.

    ReplyDelete