Thursday, June 13, 2019

Row by Row - 2019 - Taste the Experience!


This year's Row by Row Experience(tm)'s theme is 'Taste the Experience'.

I wanted to come up with something that seemed local to the area and still had a bit of me in it. So these ombre fabrics seemed to fit the bill for making a tall cool drink. Who doesn't need a cool drink in the coulee on a hot summer day?

This is my 'Drink of Choice' design, using 2 ombre fabrics. One for the background and one for the contents. The placement of elements does all the work. I've added three sheer pieces to lighten the ice near the top even more just for fun.

Quilting: straight lines horizontally in the background, curved lines at the rim of the glass and jagged lines in the glass to represent the ice.

Customers will have the option to make it their personal drink of choice by selecting an appropriate ombre color.

Stop by the shop ...if driving from a distance, please call ahead. I generally will be in the shop Monday-Friday 10am-5pm. Some Wednesdays we will be open until 7pm during our summer kids time which will take place across the street from me this year on Wednesday evenings starting July 10 and going through the end of August.

I'm happy to take appointments on Sunday. Always closed on Saturday for Sabbath Observance.

To check out other Row by Row items available, you can always check here, including prior year fabrics and kits.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, love it, makes me want to get a glass of lemonade.

    ReplyDelete