Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WIP - April 25, 2011

Completed Projects
My Supernova! - "Black Hole". I have created a blog entry that documents my experience on this journey. I hope you enjoy.


Active Ongoing Projects
EQ7 BOM - April is done! I used fusible interfacing on those little 3/4" finished squares to make it a bit easier (faster mostly) and the square-in-a-square technique to add the triangles around the center on point square. The interfacing works like this...layout your squares on the interfacing, iron them down, then fold it and stitch it! Then snip the seams at each crossing intersection and stitch again. wah lah...you're done.


Vineyard Wallhanging - Spring Release is just around the corner. I have an opportunity to utilize Patit Creek's Wine Tasting Room space to display or sell product. Time to get this wallhanging done and sell it. I'll also be creating pot holders, table trivets (I developed these several years ago and continue to keep a supply in progress for just this type of occassion, they are in stock at the U-Shop in College Place), wine bag holders both quilted and unquilted varieties, table runners, wall hangings, etc. Should be fun to see what finished products I can get made this next week. Even though I won't count these in this WIP report, I'll show them to you.

ON HOLD
Starlight-Flutterbright (crystals to be applied??), now hanging @ Highland Quilts, Athena, OR -- should I apply the crystals before the Pendleton quilt show this weekend? hmmmm.
Jinny Beyer 2010 BOM - target June
Oddie's Wild Nature - target July
Lonestar wall hanging - target August
One-fabric re-pieced table cloth - target October
Completed Tops awaiting Quilting2006 Basket BOM - target August
Tulip wall hanging --this is a redo of the quilting - target November
Colorwash Heart Duvet Cover -- this is to salvage an old duvet - target December

Statistics
New: 0
Completed: 4
In Progress: 10

3 comments:

  1. Your Supernova is BEE-YU-TEE-FUL!!!! I LOVE how you quilted it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! LOVE the supernova quilting! Amazing! I hope we can meet up tomorrow! When will you be over this way? Let me know and we can meet up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! Your supernova is stunning! It was beautiful to begin with, but your quilting makes it a real work of art! Mine is going to look humble next to yours. wow.

    ReplyDelete