Monday, June 27, 2011

BOM's Away Monday / Design Wall Monday / WIP Wednesday

Got my June Jigsaw block done for the EQ7 BOM 2011 that is happening from the EQ Blog.

Here are all my blocks so far (January through June).


1892 Rondure
This might not seem like much WIP, but after working hard on my McCall's Design Star Challenge #1 entry, I need to get back to my clients that I put on hold. I've written up my process of designing the Challenge #1 entry in my previous blog entry. Enjoy! I hope you'll all vote once a day from all internet enabled devices through July 17.  There is a comments section below the 'click to vote' button where you can also comment about the quilt. Thanks!!

Progress
EQ7 2011 BOM
Jinny Beyer 2010 BOM - target June (see design wall from June 13 blog entry)


ON HOLD
Oddie's Wild Nature - target July
Lonestar wall hanging - target August
One-fabric re-pieced table cloth - target October

Completed Tops awaiting Quilting
1892 Rondure -- hmmmm should I put this in a show somewhere?
2006 Basket BOM - target August
Tulip wall hanging --this is a redo of the quilting - target November
Colorwash Heart Duvet Cover -- this is to salvage an old duvet - target December

Embellishing to be added?
Starlight-Flutterbright (crystals to be applied??), now hanging @ Highland Quilts, Athena, OR
Statistics
New: 0
Completed: 5
In Progress: 10

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you got the BOM block done! Thanks for linking up. :) I'll be back to vote again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to be voting on your wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete