Monday, July 11, 2011

Design Wall / BOM's Away Monday

Writing from the airport as I head out to AQS Knoxville! My 'Bordered Beyond the Block' quilt was juried into the show, so am excited to go and just enjoy the experience.

I was able to spend some time this week on my version of Jinny's Garden --Jinny Beyer's 2010 BOM. I now have all the blocks framed and I think this is my final setting ;-) I'm open to suggestions here.


Only one week left to vote in the McCall's Design Star Challenge 1 ....the "Vote for Me" box in the upper right corner with the photo of my '1892 Rondure' will get you directly to the voting page. Thank you for your daily support through July 17.

Other Design Walls @ Judy's Patchwork Times and BOM's Away @ WhataHootQuilts

4 comments:

  1. Marvelous :D Sure would love to see those scrumptious fabrics in real life. (voted again for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. Take lots of Pictures and we'll see you when you get back. You'll be missing Guild again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! This one is on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete