- SBS center assembled and borders added. I still have applique work in the borders to do.
A local quilt shop owner has asked if this could be a BOM program for her shop. Of course!!
This was a great way to learn a lot of skills in a very progressive fashion. Well worth it!
- Roman Stripes now pieced together and backing created from my stash. Kind of like a 'scene' with sky at the top and a tree trunk on the right. I'm thinking a name for the quilt needs to have the word 'journey' in it somehow.
- Another version on the design wall for the CHS-WW FB-JUQ group charity project. The idea was going too horizontal so turned it more vertical. Thinking where you see bits of dark purple vertically, I'll have a 1" strip between the center and the outer set which will only include blocks in the upper left and lower right corners. Some of these blocks were not what was requested, but I want to use them anyway and think this will make it work well. Just a couple more individuals are sending blocks in, so waiting for their arrival before final assembly.
- Got Block #8 cut out for my Pam Bono's Out of the Darkness quilt.
- Working With What You've Got
- McCall's Mystery - Spring Time
- McCall's Mystery - Hot Jazz
- Rose of Sharon Bird Block Wallhanging - 'Rose of Hope'
- Irena Bluhm - colored pencil class project
- WWVQG 2006 Basket BOM
- Alaska 2007 Shop Hop --ready to do block #9
- Honeymoon Storm at Sea
- Oddie’s Wild Nature (O.W.N.)
- Snowflake BOM win/Blizzard quilt
2012 WIP Stats:
In Progress: 14
Check out other WIP's at Freshly Pieced