Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Birds in the Air


Birds in the Air is featured in the new Red, White and Quilted book by Linda Baxter Lasco published by the American Quilter's Society (AQS) starting on page 52.

I did not make this quilt, but I got to quilt it! Excited that it was also submitted and selected to be included in the Ruby Jubilee Exhibit that will be happening in Houston Oct. 29-Nov. 2 2014. Hope you'll be coming to International Quilt Festival and can see it in person. I plan to be there preview night (Wednesday) and on Thursday. Maybe I'll even get to see you!

I wrote a blog post about the quilting process of 'Birds in the Air' a few weeks ago. I hope you'll check it out.

Check out more Show It! quilts.

2 comments:

  1. your quilts are awesome, marvel at your quilting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty quilting on it - I just LOVE seeing all your work. :)

    ReplyDelete