Monday, November 27, 2017

Next to last IWYAMQ Block #11

Are we there yet? While I've appreciated the often two weeks between blocks...I'm ready to have this QAL complete!  I've seen some pretty cute holiday themed blocks appear that I might just incorporate ...we'll see what the last block is and then decide on my layout.

So, here is block #11 - North Star designed by Kathleen at Kathleen McMusing with linkup at InLinkz of what others have done.

#iwishyouamerryqal #islandbatik

Unfortunately I didn't pay close attention to the directions. Kathleen intended for the diagonal thin yellow to be faux piping. whoops!


Sometimes even those fabric ties that you get bundles of fabric tied with come in handy for things like this. Just press them good and go for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment