Sunday, January 28, 2018

Four Seasons - IBA Blog Hop - Summer Wrap-up and Fall this week!

I've been enjoying putting together the visual wrap-ups each week of our Island Batik Ambassador Blog Hop - Four Seasons. This past week was Summer.




   

  


 


 


This week is Fall/Autumn.  - I've got two posts, with new designs in each.
 I hope you won't miss them!

January 30 – Autumn’s Grace
KISSed Quilts • Beaquilter
February 1 – Northern Woods
Moosestash Quilting • Vicki’s Crafts and Quilting


I have not gotten much piecing done myself while traveling this past week, other than behind the scenes. New posts for this week are close to being ready and more pattern writing is getting done.   I'm looking forward to catching up on my 365 Block Challenge and getting started on Aves -- a block of the week QAL out of Australia. I'm also hoping to launch the new version of my website on February 1.

#islandbatikambassador #islandbatik #thebestfrombali #fourseasonsbloghop

No comments:

Post a Comment