Monday, September 26, 2011

Design Wall / BOM's Away / {Sew} Modern Monday

DONE!!  "My Garden" - adapted from Jinny Beyer's 2010 BOM - "Jinny's Garden"
More photos on my KISSed Quilts Facebook Page. This fits nicely on our king size bed. It feels very fresh and modern with the use of the light green in the sashings that makes it almost have a neon affect and the plumish borders and hint of plum in the setting triangles to give almost a glow surrounding it all.

DONE!! September Soother - EQ BOM

Design Wall ...

Hearts and Flowers or placemats for Senior Center ..testing out my new Go! Baby and the Accuquilt Hearts Die.

The McCalls Challenges are still taking up much of my time, hope to get back to my business very soon!

If you like seeing some of the new 'modern' styled quilts and sewn items, check out {Sew} Modern Monday over at Canoe Ridge Designs, more traditional Design Walls at PatchworkTimes and BOM's Away Monday at WhataHootQuilts.

2 comments:

  1. love your "my garden" quilt-paper pieced flowers (?)'s just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete