Washington State Quilter's show is coming up in October. The Inland Northwest Machine Quilter's group issued a challenge with a kit so that all tops have the same design, but the quilting is judged. INMQ's meeting to choose a brochure cover is this Saturday, so I quickly made the top up and will be quilting it today.
- McCall's Challenge #1 --1892 Rondure (quilting in progress)
- EQ7 2011 BOM- on track
- Lonestar wall hanging - missed the deadline that I was trying to hit....so we'll see when I get back to this idea
- Oddie's Wild Nature
- One-fabric re-pieced table cloth - target October --am wondering if this is ready to quilt. Need to get it out and look at it.
- McCall's Challenge #2 (Pulsed Illumination) - target September
- 2006 Basket BOM - target August--not going to happen.
- Tulip wall hanging --this is a redo of the quilting - target November
- Colorwash Heart Duvet Cover -- this is to salvage an old duvet - target December
- Starlight-Flutterbright - designed for Highland Quilts, Athena, OR
- View from the old cellar - SOLD
- Supernova - on display @ Patit Creek Cellars, Walla Walla, WA
- Psychedelic America - on display @ Patit Creek Cellars, Walla Walla, WA
- WWU baby - star theme - given to Becky St. Clair's daughter
- WWU baby - spring theme - given to Donny Veverka's daughter
- My First Journey - commission for Teacher Tammy's twin granddaughters