Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP


An exciting email arrived on Monday--the e-newsletter from EQ started off with this! Yes, that's me!!

I also finished my McCall's Quilt Design Star FINAL round challenge. I can't post photos yet, but come back next Monday night and there should be something for you to vote on!

This is how much thread I had left on the spool both on my long-arm (left) and my domestic (right)! The Aurifil on the right is re-wound from the bobbin so that I could actually FINISH! YIKES!!!!!


I did post photos on Monday of my INMQ Challenge Entry which I couldn't post previously.

The MQX-West show is starting Wednesday evening in Portland, OR. I intend to be there with two of my own quilts and a customer quilt in the show. I also get to take a hands-on class from Linda Taylor.

So, I still have In Progress:  8 (starting to feel like I'm on the downside of the curve!)
  • EQ7 2011 BOM- on track
  • Fearless Design Ch. 9 - 4 blocks w/diff. borders/placemats for charity
Awaiting Attention:
  • Lonestar wall hanging - missed the deadline that I was trying to hit....so we'll see when I get back to this idea
  • Oddie's Wild Nature
  • One-fabric re-pieced table cloth - target October --am wondering if this is ready to quilt. Need to get it out and look at it.
Completed Tops awaiting Quilting
  • 2006 Basket BOM
  • Tulip wall hanging --this is a redo of the quilting - target November
  • Colorwash Heart Duvet Cover -- this is to salvage an old duvet - target December


Completed (TOTAL: 12)

  • McCall's Quilt Design Star 2011 - FINAL Challenge - headed to McCall's HDQTRS
  • 1892 Rondure - McCall's Quilt Design Star Challenge #1 - accepted into MQX West, Portland, Oct. 12-16.
  • Pulsed Illumination - McCall's Quilt Design Star Challenge #2 - accepted into MQX West, Portland, Oct. 12-16
  • My Garden, adapted from Jinny Beyer's 2010 BOM - Jinny's Garden (my mom's version that I quilted won 2nd place, People's Choice, large quilt @ WWVQF 2011)
  • INMQ Challenge 2011, @ WA State Quilter's - Spokane show, Oct. 14-16
  • Starlight-Flutterbright - designed for Highland Quilts, Athena, OR and now on display there
  • View from the old cellar - SOLD
  • Supernova - Black Hole
  • Psychedelic America - on display @ Patit Creek Cellars, Walla Walla, WA
  • WWU baby - star theme - given to Becky St. Clair's daughter
  • WWU baby - spring theme - given to Donny Veverka's daughter
  • My First Journey - commission for Teacher Tammy's twin granddaughters

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the publication, I really must familiarise myself with my EQ, I just seem to be so time poor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, look at you, rockstar! That is awesome, congrats! And I can't wait to see your McCall's final round quilt! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete