Not much progress on personal things, as I've gotten back to customer requests and trying to catchup on a few. Did you see my post with my FINAL McCall's Quilt Design Star challenge revealed? I counted it completed last week since I had to send it off to McCall's, but I couldn't show pictures until McCall's revealed it on Monday afternoon. You can read all about it at that link. Please consider a vote every day through Nov. 8. I was really going for a 3-d effect. wdyt? When voting, there is an optional comment section on the same page, please leave one! Thank you!
And for all of you who voted in the past rounds....thank you for helping me get through to here. This is the final stretch and I'd appreciate your continued daily vote support!
So, I still have In Progress: 8
- EQ7 2011 BOM- on track
- Fearless Design Ch. 9 - 4 blocks w/diff. borders/placemats for charity
- Lonestar wall hanging - missed the deadline that I was trying to hit....so we'll see when I get back to this idea
- Oddie's Wild Nature
- One-fabric re-pieced table cloth - target October --am wondering if this is ready to quilt. Need to get it out and look at it.
Completed Tops awaiting Quilting
- 2006 Basket BOM
- Tulip wall hanging --this is a redo of the quilting - target November
- Colorwash Heart Duvet Cover -- this is to salvage an old duvet - target
Completed (TOTAL: 12
- McCall's Quilt Design Star 2011 - FINAL Challenge - @ McCall's HDQTRS
- 1892 Rondure - McCall's Quilt Design Star Challenge #1 - accepted into MQX West, Portland, Oct. 12-16.
- Pulsed Illumination - McCall's Quilt Design Star Challenge #2 - accepted into MQX West, Portland, Oct. 12-16
- My Garden, adapted from Jinny Beyer's 2010 BOM - Jinny's Garden (my mom's version that I quilted won 2nd place, People's Choice, large quilt @ WWVQF 2011)
- INMQ Challenge 2011, @ WA State Quilter's - Spokane show, Oct. 14-16
- Starlight-Flutterbright - designed for Highland Quilts, Athena, OR and now on display there
- View from the old cellar - SOLD
- Supernova - Black Hole
- Psychedelic America - on display @ Patit Creek Cellars, Walla Walla, WA
- WWU baby - star theme - given to Becky St. Clair's daughter
- WWU baby - spring theme - given to Donny Veverka's daughter
- My First Journey - commission for Teacher Tammy's twin granddaughters