Zoe---'Summer School' --for a great review and some lessons learned, check out this blogpost.
2012 Finish #7
- Skill Builder Sampler Block #6, 7, 21
I've put the first 6 together with the sashing that I have come up with. Carefully fussy cut both the sashing and cornerstones. Hoping for creating the effect of rivets (they are buttons printed on the fabric for the sashing) and a square washer at the cornerstones in red with a grey center.
- McCall's Mystery - Part 2 (both versions), it might be a couple of months before we get instructions for part 3 which should include the final assembly.
- EQ7 BOM layout, today is piecing day! Can't reveal this until March 1
Also awaiting quilting:
- Charmed Network v.2 - Eva
- WWVQG 2006 Basket BOM
'Til Next Time
- Oddie's Wild Nature (O.W.N.)
- Alaska's 2007 Shop Hop (block 1 is done....next up in February)
- Out of the Darkness (block 1 is done...next up in February)
- Rose of Sharon Bird Block (hoping for a finish within February)
- Snowflake/Blizzard Quilt
- Irena Bluhm coloring samples
In Progress: 11
To start: 3 (Peace Park, Shop Hop the Blues 2007 & 2009)
the 'tour' only, i.e. do you have miles you can use to get there? Join me!! Pay by check by March 7 and get a 3% discount.
More WIPs at the linkup on Lee's Freshly Pieced blog. Happy WIPping ;-)