She loved it! Her first words, just seeing the fabric while I was making it--"CUTE!" At her party, I had her put it on so I could get some photos, her parents had a hard time getting it off of her.
2012 finish #9 !!
- EQ7 BOM Layout--did you see my previous post, I WON!!!!! Working on the prairie point piped binding now.
Also awaiting quilting:
- WWVQG 2006 Basket BOM (Since I won Quilting Gallery's contest last weekend, I won't be pushing to get this done for this week's "Baskets" themed contest. Definitely participate or at least check them out and vote, regardless!
'Til Next Time
- Alaska 2007 Shop Hop
- Out of the Darkness Skill Builder Sampler Blocks
- Rose of Sharon Bird Block
- Oddie's Wild Nature (O.W.N.)
- McCall's Mystery - Part 3 --waiting for pattern!
- Snowflake/Blizzard Quilt
- Irena Bluhm coloring samples
In Progress: 10
To start: 3 (Peace Park, Shop Hop the Blues 2007 & 2009)
More WIPs at the linkup on Lee's Freshly Pieced blog. Happy WIPping ;-)