Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WIP

Completed:
Sashiko PotHolder - finish #10

I started this as a Make 'n Take at EESchenck's Spring Trends mini-market. Pepper Cory was the instructor. This was my first attempt at making something using the Sashiko technique. This would make a fun class that could be made in its entirety in a couple of hours.

I've also written a few blogposts that you might want to read. My finds at Trends (EESchenck's Spring mini-market) and My day with Sharon Schamber.



Progress:
Spinner - frantically working on it, but may not finish in time for today's post.

I'm working on a tutorial for Spinner, too.

Pam Bono's Out of the Darkness...Block #3 - Tulips

Also awaiting quilting:
  • WWVQG 2006 Basket BOM
'Til Next Time
  • Skill Builder Blocks ...planning a big catchup on April 1 ;-)
  • Rose of Sharon Bird Block
  • McCall's Mystery - Part 3 --waiting for pattern!
  • Alaska 2007 Shop Hop....on track! Ready to do block #4
  • Oddie's Wild Nature (O.W.N.)
  • Snowflake/Blizzard Quilt
  • Irena Bluhm coloring samples
2012 STATS
Completed: 10
In Progress: 10
To start: 3 (Peace Park, Shop Hop the Blues 2007 & 2009) I'm going to put off these starts until I get some of the other small projects finished.
Are you going to Ireland in June? Pricing available for the 'tour' only, i.e. do you have miles you can use to get there? Join me!!


More WIPs at the linkup on Lee's Freshly Pieced blog. Happy WIPping ;-)


The voting is now open for the Golden Quilter awards ...stop by SewCalGal's blogpost and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment