Monday, February 25, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Making progress on my QR code ....all solid color squares that can fit on the insulation board have been placed. Now making the two-tone squares. I'll then test to be sure it is reading properly...add the white squares and press it down. Then get the few columns that are not fitting on the board yet.

 
Bamboo flooring is complete in the new studio. Looks fabulous! Prepped for final coat of painting this morning. Looking forward to posting some exciting photos this week.

5 comments:

  1. uhh fun QR quilt, does it link to your site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I've never seen such a thing--so intriguing. How did you come up with this idea, and what does the code do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy to cut all those tiny pieces. I wouldn't ever think of making one. Glad that things are getting done in your Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I'm so happy you're doing this quilt. I think a lot about codes and such in quilting. This is looking great, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks like a lot of concentration, but tons of geeky goodness!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete