Quilting Gallery, with more than 240 blogs listed...so...check it out if you'd like to try and win more--way more! My own giveaway in that event consists of 7 half yard cuts of cotton sateen ombres. You'll have to leave an appropriate comment on my other posting to be eligible.
How to qualify? Leave me a comment of what you might do with this fabric if you win it. Be sure you're not a no-reply blogger or leave me your email within the comment. I'll randomly choose a comment at the close of the giveaway and the winner will be contacted for snail mail information.
Here is my summary of comments received and statistics.
108 comments; 5 inelgibile (no 'what you would use it for' was indicated).
In order of popularity of what you'd use it for:
- Quilt (31)
- Little girl/spring dress (20)
- Sachets (18)
- Tote/Bag/Purse/small purse (11)
- Skirt; Pillow/pillow case (8)
- Table runner/Placemats (4)
- Flaxseed/lavender heating pad; eye mask; scarf (2)
- rice sock, shirt, gift bag, pin pillow, stash, patchwork wallet, garden apron, cosmetic organizer, earrings, curler wraps, sunbonnets, mug rug mat by the bath for soaps a 'tub rug', book cover/gardening journal, zippered pouches, something for mom. (1)
Here is a view of the entire line of fabric at RJR Fabrics.
And the winner is: #34 -- Morgan "A dress for my purple-loving girl. Thanks!"
What a fun week with all the comments too!
If you are interested in purchasing some of this fabric, I do have some more of this particular piece, you're welcome to contact me directly to get some.