Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Goals

Sometimes it feels like I've lost the opportunity to do any of my own work now that I've got so much going on with the business.

I do have a couple of Christmas gifts to finish up and of course all the --'please by Christmas' client quilt tops to get done as well.

Our Technique Class is going through methods of how to make Flying Geese this month and there are no project classes so that we all can spend time with our families.

Two personal projects that would be really fun to try and get through before the end of the year --the Fall Wall Hanging and my Storm at Sea quilt. With a full week from Christmas to New Year's...just maybe this can happen!

The Fall Wall Hanging I think will have evolved from the last time you saw it because I made some leaf blocks that won't fit in their intended project (I used the wrong grid size (DOH!), but might add so much to the wall hanging. yeah!



The Storm at Sea now has all fabric bits ready and waiting to be sewn and then the assembly of at least the center. Borders..well, we'll have to wait and see.


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes mistakes are serendipity in disguise!

    ReplyDelete