Here is my annual year in review for 2020
All fabrics available!
Pieceful Stars- Kit w/pattern available. Templates sold separately.
2. A Poinsettia Winter - a design and fabrics from In the Beginning. Most fabrics available here.
2. Memory Quilt on hold by client (not pictured - concepts awaiting approval)
OLD LIST, once upon a time was publicly listed as 'next items' but never got started and there are too many piles of fabric destined as possible projects to list here ;-)...ha!:
- Peace Park
- Snowflake/blizzard --except that I used some of the snowflakes as inspiration for the Cool Penguin design and in my "Protection from the Storm" several years ago
- 2007 Shop Hop the Blues - bow ties?
- 2009 Shop Hop the Blues - fall leaves?
- OWN - next up are 2 large blocks
- Metro Rings --I was able to make a decision on the QSTs, so they will be different and pieced some units together.
- Lucky Pot of Gold or Ode to Ireland (a Mi Amore shamrock version) applique still to add.
- Train set - with IB Sea Salt Sandy and some other background -- an IBA challenge that I want to incorporate into something bigger. #Accuquilt dies (rentable in the classroom) were used to cut these.
- Little cars - with IB Fire Island -- an IBA challenge that I want to incorporate into something bigger. #Accuquilt die (rentable in the classroom) was used to cut these.
- Umbrellas -- an IBA challenge that I want to incorporate into something bigger. #Accuquilt die (rentable in the classroom) was used to cut these.
- Raindrops --an IBA challenge that I want to incorporate into something bigger.
- Road trip 2016 - Home Sweet Home - quilted and bound. Need to finish embellishments
2017 WIP List
- Lone Star piecing (2009 class w/Eddie Walker) --thinking by hand quilt
- Alletaire --2015 Bonnie Hunter Quiltville Mystery
- 2016 North Central Washington Shop Hop - Come Fall into Love
- Labyrinth for Duncan
- Four Patch Flip- a spring result, but has been sitting there waiting for me to work on it. - now ready to quilt! Finished Piecing - 4/12/18
- Electric City - a new 1892 Rondure version, stalled in 2015 --most got going in March 2017, still needed to do 3rd round. 3rd round completed May 2018. Borders added October 2018.
- Baskets - WW Valley Quilt Guild 2006 BOM (pictured years ago! and my quilting designs for it continue to evolve)
Joint Projects (ready to quilt)
- Cool Penguin, partly pieced by Julie Tapley - Country Register Pattern Sample (or add snowflakes?)
- Inverted Rondure - Nancy Cargo
- Camouflage Canopy (waiting for tester to return it)
- DJ/MBA t-shirt COMPLETED
- Barb Kelton's pieced Emerald
- Row by Row 2018 Junior version - Piano Keys and made leftovers -- gave to mom
- Humpty Dumpty's Wall --designed by me; pieced by Betty Baerg - INCORPORATED INTO GARDEN PARTY COLLABORATION QUILT - Ready to Quilt
- QOV - completed but no pics available
Completed: 12 + 2 joint projects [10 quilted items] Note 1 completed project was 12 placemats!
Started the year (2020) with WIP: 23 + 7 joint projects
Ended 2020 with WIP: 25 + 6 joint projects --note: 7 + 3 JPs just need to be quilted!!
TOTAL: 84 quiltings