2022 Annual Review
New, Completed Projects
January blocks from Stitching Across the Nation Virtual Shop Hop set as 'Snow Flurry' - quilted with Dancing Snowflakes panto. Scrappy binding. Fabrics are Northcott Toscana available here. Backed with White on white flannel available here.
Placemats with Tula Pink True Colors charm pack and some Linework accents. All available here. Modified Tealicious pattern.
Pinktober - Breast Cancer Awareness - Island Batik Positively Pink fabrics
Positive Attitude - quick download for pattern using 10" square stack and background.
Positive Attitude - Sew Stitchy -- a new fabric collection through Benartex designed by Christa Watson. Watch for an updated pattern!
Basic block in 3 sizes
UPDATED PATTERN - City Shadows -- showcasing Northcott's - Shimmer Paradise
Aprons from Kimberbell My Punny Valentine Event - I had to edit the pockets and just stitch out the trucks and sew the outside pocket part by hand given the size of my hoop.
Dancing Waters at Grand Coulee Dam
a take on my Grand Coulee Dam Laser Light Show in a 12" block size
Fishy Fishy fabric collection -- a few fabrics still available here.
Uses Set 1 templates
WIP - Really Old!
- Peace Park
- Snowflake/blizzard --except that I used some of the snowflakes as inspiration for the Cool Penguin design and in my "Protection from the Storm" several years ago
- 2007 Shop Hop the Blues - bow ties?
- 2009 Shop Hop the Blues - fall leaves?
- OWN - next up is the last large block
- Lucky Pot of Gold or Ode to Ireland (a Mi Amore shamrock version) applique still to add.
- Train set - with IB Sea Salt Sandy and some other background -- an IBA challenge that I want to incorporate into something bigger. #Accuquilt dies (rentable in the classroom) were used to cut these.
- Little cars - with IB Fire Island -- an IBA challenge that I want to incorporate into something bigger. #Accuquilt die (rentable in the classroom) was used to cut these.
- Umbrellas -- an IBA challenge that I want to incorporate into something bigger. #Accuquilt die (rentable in the classroom) was used to cut these.
- Raindrops --an IBA challenge that I want to incorporate into something bigger
- One-Block-Wonder (OBW) using a Serendipity Panel into triangles
- William Morris Spring Honey Bun
- Lone Star piecing (2009 class w/Eddie Walker) --thinking about quilting it by hand
- 2016 North Central Washington Shop Hop - Come Fall into Love
- Labyrinth for Duncan
- Four Patch Flip- a spring result, but has been sitting there waiting for me to work on it. - now ready to quilt! Finished Piecing - 4/12/18
- Metro Rings
- Electric City - a new 1892 Rondure version, stalled in 2015 --most got going in March 2017, still needed to do 3rd round. 3rd round completed May 2018. Borders added October 2018.
- Baskets - WW Valley Quilt Guild 2006 BOM (pictured years ago! and my quilting designs for it continue to evolve)
- Cool Penguin, partly pieced by Julie Tapley - Country Register Pattern Sample (or add snowflakes?
- Humpty Dumpty's Wall/Poppy Dance Party/Dogwood Branch --designed by me; (Humpy Dumpty) pieced by Betty Baerg - INCORPORATED INTO GARDEN PARTY COLLABORATION QUILT
- Camouflage Canopy (waiting for tester to return it)
- Barb Kelton's pieced Emerald
- Row by Row 2018 Junior version - Piano Keys and made leftovers -- gave to mom
Completed: 11 + 1 joint project + 2 commissions
Started the year (2022) with WIP: 25 + 6 joint projects
Ended 2022 with WIP: 22 + 5 joint projects (9 are ready to quilt)
TOTAL: 83 quiltings