Voting is daily through Sept. 8 --yes, that means you can vote every day for your favorite quilt!! I'm in Alaska the last week of this challenge on a cruise with my extended family, so I'll need your support as I don't know if we'll have internet access or not. Click on the link in the box to the right with the image of the quilt.
One-fabric re-pieced table cloth - target October (p.s. picked up a very thin batting at AQS Knoxville to try with this) --am wondering if this is ready to quilt. Need to get it out and look at it.
Completed Tops awaiting Quilting
2010 Jinny Beyer BOM - Jinny's Garden
McCall's Challenge #2 (Pulsed Illumination)
Colorwash Heart Duvet Cover -- this is to salvage an old duvet - target December
- Starlight-Flutterbright - @ Pacific West Quilt Show, Tacoma Wa - Special Member's "STAR" Exhibit, designed for Highland Quilts, Athena, OR--will be on display there after the show.
- View from the old cellar - SOLD
- Supernova - on display @ Patit Creek Cellars, Walla Walla, WA
- Psychedelic America - on display @ Patit Creek Cellars, Walla Walla, WA
- WWU baby - star theme - given to Becky St. Clair's daughter
- WWU baby - spring theme - given to Donny Veverka's daughter
- My First Journey - commission for Teacher Tammy's twin granddaughters