Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP

Progress

The 5th of Pam Bono’s--Out of the Darkness Block “ Star Flower "

Rose of Sharon top probably one more final THIN DARK BROWN border. Need more fabric though.

McCall's Mystery Quilt Back(s)

Here are my 'maybe' layouts for the backings.
Still needs another big swatch of green at the bottom.


I think a big hot pink swatch across the bottom on this one.


BONUS: Charity blocks for "Just Us Quilter's" Facebook group - Shriners Children's Hospital
Accordians Block:

Eccentric Star Block:

I'm enjoying the format of doing a block or two that will be organized into a specific quilt for charity. Looking forward to being the recipient of blocks myself in a few months when my chosen charity comes up on the list and the group will provide blocks that I choose.


Until Next Time
  • Storm at Sea
  • Skill Builder Sampler
  • Snowflake BOM win/Blizzard quilt
  • Irena Bluhm Colored Pencil Class Project
  • Oddie’s Wild Nature (O.W.N.)
  • Alaska 2007 Shop Hop (up to date through June)

Waiting for Quilting
·         McCall’s Mystery Quilt – Spring Time (backing needs to be made)
·         McCall’s Mystery Quilt – Hot Jazz (backing needs to be made)
·         WWVQG 2006 Basket BOM


2012 Stats
Completed: 11
In Progress: 11
Planning To Start: 3 (Peace Park, Shop Hop the Blues 2007 & 2009) I'm going to put off these starts until I get some of the other small projects finished.

Two weeks away from arriving in Ireland!!!

And.....after being told they could not find me a roommate...I convinced my husband to go with me!  Whoo Hoo!!




Spring Blogger's Quilt Festival is happening. Nominations are open right now! Feel free to check them all out and I hope you'll nominate my quilt #398.
Check out other WIPpers progress at Lee’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment