Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WIP - April 20, 2011

Completed Projects
Psychedelic America  -had to wait for my hubby to get home in order to hold this big quilt for me. Not a great day outside today either.
Here is a detailed closeup of the quilting.
















WWU Baby #1 / star theme with a bit of Scottish plaid  (I forgot these were IP)
WWU Baby #1 / spring theme kind of a mexican blanket affect in the border (I forgot these were IP)

Actively in Progress:
SuperNova - I may re-do this block with the light bit in the middle of the diagonals on the outside corners, but for now, I'll go with it. I think I'm going to name my quilt 'Black Hole' since this is my middle block of a 3x3 grid. The plan--done by next WIP!

EQ BOM - April's still needs to be pieced
Vineyard wall hanging

Ongoing - ON HOLD
Starlight-Flutterbright (crystals to be applied only), now hanging @ Highland Quilts, Athena, OR -- should I apply the crystals before the Pendleton quilt show in another week? hmmmm.
Jinny Beyer 2010 BOM
Oddie's Wild Nature
Lonestar wall hanging
One-fabric re-pieced table cloth

Completed Tops awaiting Quilting
2006 Basket BOM
Tulip wall hanging --this is a redo of the quilting
Colorwash Heart Duvet Cover -- this is to salvage an old duvet

Statistics
New: 0
Completed: 3
In Progress: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment