Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIP

Completed
Charmed Network v.1-Terrain -- blogged about here.


















Progress
Tina's version
I have to share about the exciting photos I got last night. I had sent my Mi Amore out for testing and the first testing results were returned. WHOO HOO!! Thank you Tina! She challenged herself to use fabrics from her stash and used a different applique method to save on fabric. A few good feedback points on adding some additional thoughts on border sizes if you don't use the exact border that I did and a less techy solution for creating the heart shapes. Very exciting for me!

My original - Mi Amore
























Skill Builder Sampler Block #3 - ChurnDash
I used a different method than the two described for the HSTs. Start with 2 -  7 1/8" squares and sew all the way around the squares, right sides together. Then cross-cut on the diagonal. This is a nice tutorial for it. Used some big print I got in a grab bag last fall on a shop hop that seemed to work with my colors and a special center block ;-)











BMCU Mug Rugs / Table Runner and Placemats
These need to be done by next week, some progress made. Quilting is done on the mug rugs.
Added border print ends to the table runner. Now loaded on the quilting table. Need to quilt the runner and placemats and then get them all bound.

Out of the Darkness BOM - see post here.

EQ7 BOM layout --one layout idea flushed out, another in the works today. Wondering if there are more ideas. Can't reveal this until March 1.

Awaiting quilting:

Charmed Network v.2-Eva - Backing got pieced.
WWVQG 2006 Basket BOM

'Til Next Time


  • Oddie's Wild Nature
  • McCall's Mystery
  • Alaska's 2007 Shop Hop (block 1 is done....next up in February)
  • Rose of Sharon Bird Block
  • Snowflake/Blizzard Quilt


  • 2012 STATS
    Completed: 4
    In Progress: 11
    To start: 5

    Are you going to Ireland in June? Join me!!

    More WIPs at the linkup on Lee's Freshly Pieced blog. Happy WIPping ;-)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment